Despite the legal risks, why not follow me on Twitter?

As an employment lawyer, you might think that I would be nervous about the use of social media at work.  Yes, I have dealt with all manner of cases for clients where social media has exposed employers to the risk of claims – from discrimination, to defamation and harassment.  But, as an early adopter of social media (and LinkedIn in particular) for business use, in this short presentation, I’ll focus on the benefits of social media in the professional services sector – focussing on my experience of using LinkedIn and Twitter to increase the profile of my employment law team at Burness LLP and converting new business leads through LinkedIn Groups.

David Morgan

Employment Law Partner & Head of Dispute Resolution

Burness LLP

^ Back to Top