Social Media Marketing for Professional Services

As a means of communication, social media fits well with Harper Macleod’s brand and reputation as a young, dynamic business. In this current difficult economic environment it is vital that our brand works harder for us than ever before. This presentation outlines how, through the use of appropriate social media destinations, we aim to generate greater returns from the Harper Macleod brand by growing our presence in the online space relevant to our areas of expertise, thus helping us reach potential sources of new business before our competitors.

Chris Davidson

Marketing Executive

Harper Macleod LLP

^ Back to Top