Technology continues to Evolves but Good Business Practice Rules!

Technology continually evolves, presenting new ways to communicate, buy and sell products, reach new markets and save time. Having delivered social media training for 12 months I am continually reminded that good old fashioned business basics continue to rule, like operational efficiency and customer service. I will present a short overview of my experience, clients using social media successfully and why it needs to be integrated into the marketing mix.

Lesley Wood

Targeting Innovation

^ Back to Top