LPL Telecom Ltd

Company Profile

LPL Telecom are an independant telecoms company based in Glasgow. We work with all the major fixed line and mobile providers so we can source the best possible package or mix of services to meet your businesess needs. We offer a free initial review of your telecoms set-up and can help you develop a longer term communications strategy if you don't currently have one in place. We are particlarly focussed on mobile technology and have a range of solutions to make your company more effective and efficient.

Martin Little

LPL Telecom Ltd

^ Back to Top