Esquires Coffee House

Company Profile

The founders wanted a coffee house where their customers could relax and enjoy themselves and that’s exactly what they achieved. Esquires is a place for friends and colleagues to meet, to escape the world, to read a newspaper, surf the net or simply treat themselves to a premium drink and delicious food.
The concept proved to be extremely popular and the number of Canadian outlets steadily grew. Then in the year 2000 the first international Esquires was opened in Britain.
Today, Esquires Coffees Houses can be found across the world from Newcastle to New Zealand and still our commitment to community values remains strong. We believe in providing a friendly, relaxed and welcoming environment in which our customers can enjoy good company and the finest beverages and food and that will never change.

Esquires Coffee House

Esquires Coffee House

^ Back to Top