McKay Flooring Limited

Company Profile

The products and services we offer include

The supply of quality hardwood, granite and speciality floor coverings across the UK from this website, and from our central Scotland showrooms
The installation of our flooring in homes across Scotland
Dust free sanding and resealing of existing wooden floors
Supplying and installing hardwood floors in commercial premises across the UK
Installation of parquet block and marquetry
Supply and fitting of acoustic subfloor systems
Supplying and installing Junckers sports flooring - we're one of only two Junckers approved contractors in Scotland

Richard McKay

McKay Flooring Limited

^ Back to Top